3/03/2009

We've Got The Vision, Now Let's Have Some Fun

It's fascinating again and again: the power of the first sunshine. Finally it's become a little warmer here and the sun has been shining almost continuously all day. So as to celebrate this already forgotten occurence I didn't put my winter jacket on this morning, which I'd worn for so many weeks now, but my short dark-blue Vero Moda coat. It feels good to leave those grey days behind. Let's hope they won't come back too quickly!
Also, all exams and tests are done now. Now it's party, relaxation and shopping time up until my finals. But of course, teachers won't have us enjoy the sunny weather without  giving us loads of work to do :/ But well, there's nothing that could possibly drag me down right now :D Listening to MGMT makes it even far better :)
Have a nice - hopefully sunny - day!
Hugs xx

Keine Kommentare: