3/27/2009

Alles Glänzt So Schön Neu

No shopping anymore approximately works as well as let's say going jogging or eating healthier. Not in the slightest, that is ;D Bought the one or other thing today, namely two over-sized shirts, one in dark blue, very stretchy and one in black sprinkled (both from H&M), a white sheer shirt with 3/4 sleeves (H&M), a long golden necklace (H&M), an amazing beige cardigan (New Yorker... never thought I'd ever buy something there) and a book.
More interesting, however, is that I saw THE perfect pair of shoes! Really... it's not that I call every pair of shoes I want to have perfect... NO, not all of them :P But they are really great. I just NEED them!! Whatever reason it might have but I happen to have bought exclusively 8cm and more heels. These, in contrast, are flat. An amazing pair of sneakers: up to the ankle, different brown nuances, leather and with purple laces. I saw them and I loved them. However, they didn't have my size :/ So I went to the seller. She said that they'd get more on Monday. I asked her whether it were possible to put them aside in my size in advance. As I don't live in the town the shop is, though, I can't possibly pick them up on Monday... Saturday at the earliest actually. However, as the seller saw how enthusiastic I was about the shoes and how secure to buy them, she said she'd make an exception :) Thanks!

Keine Kommentare: