3/08/2009

Feeling Good

Birds flying high 
You know how I feel 
Sun in the sky 
You know how I feel 
Breeze driftin' on by 
You know how I feel 
It's a new dawn 
It's a new day 
It's a new life 
For me 
And I'm feeling good 
I'm feeling good

(Michael Bublè - Feeling Good)

After an extremely stressy, exhausting week at school and beyond, the weekend at my boyfriend's has really made me feel good and think positive again. This is one of those phases when I turn up Michael Bublé's Feeling Good very loud. Actually, a pretty untypical song for my music taste, but I just love his voice and the song is a blast!

Well, with my optimism and groove back in my head I've been taken a look at my most beloved fashion blogs and online shops. Moreover, the new Glamour issue has found its way to my home when I was at my boyfriend's this weekend :) I'm looking forward to going through it before going to bed in a while! Anyway, enough of waffling now... this what I've laid an eye on:


Keine Kommentare: