3/26/2009

On The Run

Another of those grey days with a lot of rain and unfortunately not a hint of sunshine. Such weather is entirely reflected in my mood. I'm a different person when the sun shines. Hopefully it won't take too long anymore for sun to show its warmth and light!
Other than that I'm more and more beginning to realise that there's only one week of school left. It's incredible. Thirteen years of school finally over? I've been starting getting a little melancholy and nostalgic of late. I can clearly remember my very first school days at primary school, grammar school, the day when my Intensive Courses started two years ago. I was so very excited and in great anticipation to what was lying ahead of me. As always when it comes to school I was so eager to sponge as much knowledge and information as possible... And now it's almost all over. However, a new chapter of my life is about to begin, a chapter I've been looking forward to for ages: university! Hope I get into the Politics, Economics and Sociology as well as the Media Studies course.
And today my second jeans shorts arrived :) Totally love them. While the others from yesterday are frayed and dark, those from today are high-waisted and bright. Looking forward to posting pictures. Also, I again ordered something from H&M. There's still the one or other piece to be sent, which is why I thought adding on couldn't be wrong ;D

Keine Kommentare: