3/24/2009

Current Wish List

Had quite a good day today. At least the final note of it was great! Met my two best friends at the café and planned our upcoming holiday with them. Up to then we hadn't planned anything. What was clear was only that we'd definitely travel south and right to the beach 8) We are all in desperate need of summer and, of course, want to celebrate our finals (which we'll have passed in June). The outcome of our look-throughs and planning: Tunisia!! How great is that? I really do hope it works out.
Anyway, some other bright spots of the day: my Hallhuber jeans shorts finally arrived (and they fit!), some other orders arrived and I got leather wet-look leggings after all :) Still there's some stuff I need:
  • black or grey hat (seen at H&M)
  • slender brown belt to be knotted (H&M)
  • waistcoats (leather, fringed, sequined... everything ;D)
  • hair headband (some like those from Asos)
  • sleeping mask (to be able to sleep at my boyfriend's when I need to get up early in the morning, while he has to watch TV during the night xD)
  • in constant need of blazers
  • big necklaces
  • a jumpsuit
  • plus, I still sort of want this underwear:

Keine Kommentare: