2/26/2009

Random Impressions

First thing to announce today: I re-named the blog as The Waffle. I'd been looking for something more me and flippy than Janine's bits and pieces. The Waffle is supposed to stand for both waffles themselves (cause I love them :)) and "waffle's" second meaning: "babbling". Now you might have noticed that I'm not the most creative person ;D

Today was the first time for me to drive my new cutie (namely my car) alone, with no one sitting next to me. Actually, it was the very first time for me to drive alone at all. It worked better than yesterday. I'm feeling more and more secure, although this was only the second time in the car :D I intended to take some photographs of the car, but the battery of the camera seems to be entirely out of order now :/ You know, I've always loved photographing, but my old SLR isn't digital, which why I've used it only rarely the last years. So I've used my dad's digital camera. It's a good one, yet it's a difference to hold an SLR in one's hands. I'm considering buying myself a digital SLR... I don't know how to pay for it though :P Something like this one would be great:

Keine Kommentare: