2/17/2009

JUBILANT!

I'm being so overhappy momentarily. I've been in this mood for a couple of days now. Everything's just so perfect! The only negative side to it is that it might be over sometime. Finally, I've found the perfect degree course, that is, at the Ruhr University Bochum: Politics, Economics and Sociology together with Media Studies. I hope I'll be accepted in July! If so, some more changes will set in.....

Amazing changes, which I so want to come true: firstly it's moving in with my boyfriend. It's a big step, I know, but we both want it so much... It'd be simply great. And I love Bochum, the town he lives in. I've always loved it!


And if I get to living in Bochum, I'll play for the Bochum field hockey team. For now I'm going to re-start playing field hockey here in Wuppertal from April on. I'm so looking forward to it. Living without field hockey is impossible for me xD


Next great news: I bought a car today!! I know this might sound a little spontaneous to you, but it wasn't ;) I've been looking for my very first car for weeks, but hadn't stumbled across a good, payable one. Today, however, I found THE car: a Ford Fiesta. It's soooo cute :P I'll have it here on Friday, which is when I'll post photos :)

Moreover, finally got a small handbag today. It's red and from leather. Like it a lot!

That's it for the time being. Tomorrow I'll write my pre-exam in German... 5 hours... oh my!

Keine Kommentare: