2/12/2009

Glamorous, Glamorous

Ugh, my very last exam round at high school has just started: with a five-hour exam in English. It was the first time we could choose between two options: Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech and an extract from an Indian novel dealing with arranged marriages. Actually, the first was more appealing to me, I chose the latter anyway ;D I hate having the choice... I'd rather prefer getting just one exam, and then I'd try to do it as well as possible. However, as I'm the most indecisive person on earth, I was selecting the one over the other for more than half an hour! I'm just happy the exam is over... I've to wait and see what it brings.

Now to more enjoyable topics: I was so happy to finally receive the first issue of my Glamour subscription. I've been reading Glamour regularly for quite a while, but it's only now that I've subscriped to it. With it, there lay a Spring/Summer Stylebook. Love it :)
Also, I've finally made it to at least take photographs of my new sandals. Further pictures of the clothes I've bought of late are to come!

Keine Kommentare: