2/09/2009

This And That

Hey guys,
After spending an amazing weekend at my boyfriend's (who, by the way, selected a gorgeous skirt and a wonderfully comfy shirt for me and who furthermore proved an astonishing taste in fashion for he loved a purple tee for himself, which I adored too but never would have expected to appeal to him... well, I was luckily proved wrong. Anyway, the clothes he chose for me, too, once again show that our fashion taste is so very similar!), it's time for me to post again after quite a while. I'll post pictures of the new stuff later. Moreover, I got a new pair of sandals today and some beautiful earrings. Need to upload photos of the clothes I've bought lately anyways....
Here's what I want to have momentarily in addition:
Well, that's already it for now... I'd be a very happy girl to have this stuff ;D

Keine Kommentare: