6/04/2009

Little Miss Pipedream


So okay I guess everyone from my surroundings knows I've got a soft spot for Harry Potter star Emma Watson (Hermione), which is why it's not astonishing I'm dedicating a post to her now. I'm one of those former teens who grew up with Harry Potter. I'm an example of this phenomenon at its best. When the first book was released back in 1999, I bought it as soon as it was lying in the local bookstores. I was 9 then. When the series had reached one of the numerous further peaks which were meant to follow the whole thing was adopted as a film series. And I can honestly say that I'm a fan of Emma Watson from day one. At that time I saw the pictures of the three twee kids who where to play Harry, Ron and Hermione.

To cut a long story short: I've always adored Emma Watson. She's beautiful without having optimal proportions, she's edgy, she's talented, she's classy and stylish and she's got lots of brainpower and nous.

So back to what made me create this post: Emma at the Rodarte Dinner Party. I really loved her appearance. She shows unusually much of her skin here yet her dress is very eloquent - just very Rodarte!

Some of her latest looks

Keine Kommentare: