6/12/2009

I Feel Heavy Metal!!

...well actually I don't but I'm super-relieved, happy, euphoric and many things more I can't really define right now as everything's mixed in my body and a storm of joy is blowing through it. I graduated from school today! The prom is only in two weeks though. However, we got our final grade today. All the pressure and endless periods of waiting dropped away from me and I can now apply to universities and look forward to the (probably) most amazing phase in my life: being a student with everything involved with it :D

Also I feel the need to post some further photographs of Emma Watson as I really love her style and look.
Moreover she's the new face of Burberry.

1 Kommentar:

Breana hat gesagt…

Love the pictures. Hey, you ever use a website called closetviewer.com to post/organize all of your clothes?