5/28/2009

London Calling

I'm currently addicted to hats. I have only two and I guess I really need a bowler. I love the shape of this one here:
However, it was only yesterday that I saw C&A had knocked off 50% of the hat which they offer in three colours and which I once ordered in light brown already but I found it too expensive then. Now that it's reduced, though....
black
dark brown
light brown
Back then I ordered it in light brown but momentarily I like the dark brown one the most. I think those from C&A look better worked, however I found it pretty big the last time - particularly the brim. Which one to order?
Gradually I become more confident as for my final oral exam in maths. It's  next Thursday (6 June) at 5.30 pm. Cross your fingers for me!
I'm looking forward to driving to my boyfriend's this evening again :) Then I'll instantly hop off to field hockey practice and then enjoy the evening with my bf. I'm happy there's not so many dates to come up any more so I can relax and spend some more days at my boyfriend's :D I'm so enthusiastic momentarily to start moving in with him. I'll probably do so in a few weeks!
I'm in such a going-out mood these days! Hope to go drink something, pay some indie sheds a visit etc this weekend :)

Keine Kommentare: