10/20/2008

Back From Brussels

I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME! Actually, there's not so much to add. The EYMD were an amazing experience. I got to know young journalists between 18 and 30 years from all over Europe, talked to Memebers of the European Parliament, participated in discussion with politicians and journalists, saw a lot of Brussels and - what was the best - took part in the workshop EUROPOLITAN, where we created a women's magazine. It was awesome. My wish to become a political journalist is still alive but I've also come fond of making a fashion magazine or anything interesting for young women, which is why I'll definitely want to realise my intention to do an internship at a fashion magazine editorial staff.
The results of the workshops can be found here: http://blog.youthmediadays.eu/ You can read the magazine I created among others under "europolitan". My article is titled "Sex Sells. A New European Prostitution Era?" and is on page 10.
See you!

Keine Kommentare: