1/08/2009

New DIVIDED Campaign

Well, I got a mail from H&M today.... not exactly something I like these days, because I can be entirely sure that they've come up with new amazing stuff and this is not the thing my purse likes ;D To be honest, however, I was going to take a took at the DIVIDED campaign joyously. 
One thing for sure: It's lovely new clothes <3
Some highlights:
and I very aware of the fact that it was only last week that I bought myself THE very leather jacket... a gorgeous piece in the style of a biker's jacket.... but this one's here from H&M is sooo stunning, isn't it? And it's - I'm pretty sure about it - VERY different from my one :P
(all photos taken from shop.hm.com)
I particularly love those wide jeans and trousers which become so trendy this season. Certainly something girls love but boy-friends hate ;D

Keine Kommentare: