12/08/2008

Must-Haves But Can't-Gets

I really, really, really need to get these clothes. Most them, however, are from American shops, the delivery fees of which I can't possibly afford. But there are also some topshop products which I might get. I'm so in love with them!

topshop:

topshop over-sized shirt

topshop black pants

topshop golden shoes

topshop blue blouse

forever21:

forever21 Beatles shirt

forever21 black and red dress

finishing with the most beautiful: forever21 dark-blue dress

I so want these clothes!! Hope to get at least some topshop stuff. Also, I bought my Christmas outfit yesterday: an amazing yet simple H&M dress. Will put a picture of me in it soon.

This is what I want to wear (and first buy ;D) for New Year's Eve:

black H&M skirt, which goes perfectly with a certain top from H&M as well... there's no pictures of it on H&M website though.

Alternatively, I might also buy this:

Too many clothes and too little money :( But I so love fashion :D

Keine Kommentare: